- Video of the recent Funeral Planning presentation is now available– See the menu above.
- Love is in the Air! You are invited to a Love Banquet Saturday, March 3, beginning at 11:30 AM in the Choir Room. Daniel and Karen Cummins, who are part of the Colonial family and sing together for special occasions such as Christmas Sweet, will entertain us with songs and their love story for your enjoyment. A lasagna dinner will be catered by Greg and Karen Fontaine with all the trimmings. Your cost will be $15.00 each. Click here to register on-line.
- September Trip– Click here for an informative video on the upcoming trip to Sight & Sound Theatre, the Museum of the Bible, and more! Registration forms are available at the church reception desk. Call Jonell at the Colonial office (919-233-9100) for more information.
- Senior Adult Volunteer Opportunity– GiGi’s Playhouse is building lifelong readers. It’s a signature one-on-one literacy tutoring program for students with Down syndrome. The location is near Colonial Baptist Church in the Swift Creek area. Students can start in the program as young as age 3 and continue throughout adulthood. For more information and to connect with a location near you, go to www.gigisplayhouse.org. Click here for a flyer.
- A Bible Study Discussion Group for Men meets at 8:00 am in Family Center FC205 on Saturday mornings. You are invited to go for breakfast with the group following the study each week. For more information click here to email Bill Ludwig.
Contacts for more information or help–
Don Dugan, Ministry Leader: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jonell Williams, Administrative Assistant: email@example.com or (919) 233-9100.